Average Temperatures in Songkhla, Thailand
- The annual average temperature in Songkhla, Thailand is hot at 27.9 degrees Celsius (82.2 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The range of average monthly temperatures is 2.3 °C (4.1°F) which is an extremely low range.
- The warmest month (April) is very hot with a mean temperature of 29 degrees Celsius (84.2 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coldest month (December) is hot having a mean temperature of 26.7 degrees Celsius (80.06 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Songkhla
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Songkhla Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Songkhla
- Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand - 524.7 kms (326.1 miles) N
- Chumphon, Thailand - 400.4 kms (248.8 miles) NNW
- Ranong, Thailand - 380.7 kms (236.6 miles) NW
- Kawthaung, Myanmar - 381.3 kms (237 miles) NW
- Surat Thani, Thailand - 269.8 kms (167.7 miles) NW
- Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand - 168.2 kms (104.5 miles) NNW
- Phuket (Airport), Thailand - 274.4 kms (170.5 miles) WNW
- Phuket, Thailand - 255.5 kms (158.8 miles) WNW
- Trang, Thailand - 115.4 kms (71.7 miles) WNW
- Penang/ Bayan Lepas, Malaysia - 212.6 kms (132.1 miles) S
- Medan, Sumatra, Indonesia - 454.9 kms (282.7 miles) SSW