| < November >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Songkhla in November is hot at 26.9 °C (80.42 °F).
- The weather in November is significantly soggy. A staggering 588mm (23.1in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 11:43 long and the longest day is 11:51 long with an average length of 11:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Songkhla November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Songkhla, Thailand
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Songkhla:
- Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand - 524.7 kms (326.1 miles) N
- Chumphon, Thailand - 400.4 kms (248.8 miles) NNW
- Ranong, Thailand - 380.7 kms (236.6 miles) NW
- Kawthaung, Myanmar - 381.3 kms (237 miles) NW
- Surat Thani, Thailand - 269.8 kms (167.7 miles) NW
- Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand - 168.2 kms (104.5 miles) NNW
- Phuket (Airport), Thailand - 274.4 kms (170.5 miles) WNW
- Phuket, Thailand - 255.5 kms (158.8 miles) WNW
- Trang, Thailand - 115.4 kms (71.7 miles) WNW
- Penang/ Bayan Lepas, Malaysia - 212.6 kms (132.1 miles) S
- Medan, Sumatra, Indonesia - 454.9 kms (282.7 miles) SSW